Riding Lesson Price List
|Adult||Child||Livery And Loaners|
|Adult Group Lesson||£35||–||£25|
|1hr Advanced group Lesson||–||£28||£25|
|1hr Intermediate Lesson||–||£25||£20|
|1hr Novice Lesson||–||£23||£20|
|3/4 hr Beginners Group||–||£20||£15|
|1/2hr Tots Group||–||£20||–|
|20min tiny tot lesson||–||£20||–|
|Private Lessons||OP Peak||OP Peak||Anytime|
|1/2hr private lesson||£40 £42||£35 £38||£25|
|1/2hr shared lesson||£35pp||£35pp||£20pp|
|2hr group hack (min 3)||£50||£50||£40|
|1hr group hack||£30||£30||£25|
|1hr shared hack (private group)||£35pp||£35pp||£25pp|
|1hr private hack||£40||£40||£30|
|Block Bookings (non-refundable and must be consecutive weeks)||Please ask in office||Please ask in office||Please ask in office|
|Cancellations under 48hrs per person||100% of fee||100% of fee||100% of fee|
During the school holidays we offer a range of activities from pony days, pony club tests to our progressive riding and stable management tests. Please check on our website or collect a timetable from the office.
If you are a new customer we will need the information below to match you with a suitable horse. Please have this information ready,
- Weight (please note we have a weight limit of 13stones)
- Medical problems
- Riding ability
- Contact details
Please note all cancellations will be charged in full if under 48hrs notice (time taken from 10am of the each day) or if you fail to turn up for your lesson. No exceptions.
*Although we will do our very best to fill your space if you need to cancel any holiday activity, you will be charged 100% of the fee if we cannot.
Peak timings are before 9am, after 3pm, weekends and school holidays
Off peak (OP) timings are term time Monday-Friday 9am-3pm
1/2hr Tots group are for children 6 and under that are ready for group lessons. These may be a mix of lessons in the school or small hack
45min group beginner’s lesson will include mounting and dismounting, we may also work on correcting stirrups and girths. These may be lessons in the school or a small hack
1hr novice lesson will include tacking up and untacking horses but will include a minimum of 30min riding. Colours Green
1hr Intermediate group lesson will approx. 45mins riding and 15mins refining tacking up skills. Colours Blue and White
1hr advanced lesson starts at the time you booked, please arrive in plenty of time to get you pony ready including tacking up. Unless otherwise stated in advance by either party all riders are required to untack and brush off pony after lesson. Please allow a min of 15mins before and after the lesson. Colours Red and above
If you are looking for more hands on experience you could come on our stable days or become a stable helper ask in the office for stable helper information.
- Please check our dress code to avoid disappointment and to be able to ride safely. If you turn up in unsuitable clothing you will be unable to ride but will be charged the full amount.
- When participating in a group lesson should there be 2 or less riders then it will automatically become a 1/2hr shared lesson (at no extra cost), It takes 4 people to create an hr group lesson. A 30min group lesson with 1-2 riders will become a 20 min shared lesson at no extra cost.
- Horse riding is an all-weather activity and you may be riding outside in all weathers please come dressed for the weather.
- Mounting and dismounting are a very important skill in horse riding and are included in you allotted lesson time.
- Once in an hour lesson you are required to help get your horse ready for your ride and make him comfortable after.
- Please arrive for your lesson at least 10mins before as your lesson will start promptly. If you arrive late we unfortunately cannot run over time but will have to charge you for your lesson.