We are now back open again running at limited capacity.
While many of the guidelines have not changed or even been tightened we are still able to offer loan a pony sessions for any riders who
- Have their own correctly fitted (upto current standards) riding hat
- Have the correct footwear (we recommend short jodhpur boot plus half chaps not the rubber riding boots as they are very difficult for riders to keep a safe position)
- Riding Gloves -these must have grips on the palm/fingers or be leather
- Body Protector (not needed for walk and trot work but required for children for off lead rein hacks, any canter work or jumping)
Riders need to be happy to mount a pony unaided (without a helper holding them), able to take clear instructions for safety and physically safe to support themselves on a horse. please email your details and we will give more information.
We are also still able to offer adult riders the option to learn just email your details and we will get you in for an assessment and can then confirm your options.
What is a Loan A Pony Day?
A loan a pony day is great for all levels of riders to
- Have a introduction to horses
- Get their ”horse fix” and improve their skills
- See if a more permanent loan would be suitable for you
We organise our days to suit levels and needs of each client. We offer 1/2 day loans for new riders to be assessed and for riders who require some support. We offer full day loans for riders who are completely independent and have been assessed. For more information please email Suzy on email@example.com
Following government guidelines we are still working at a very limited capacity. At this stage we are still unable to offer any safety wear for hire as they cannot be fitted without breaching the cross contamination guidelines and social distancing guidelines.
Sadly we are still unable to help any clients requiring extra support. This is so we can keep to the safety guidelines keeping both clients and staff safe. Unfortunately this means we are not yet able to take any younger riders who require a side walker/leader or any clients who have physical difficulties. At this time we have very sadly had to stop all our RDA lessons. We will of course update as soon as we are able to resume lessons.
We are also unable to offer our riding club at the moment. This is again to keep within government guidelines. While we do understand many of our club members are sad that they have not been able to return just yet please do check the WhatsApp groups for loan a pony days and as soon as we are able to return please watch our Facebook for a celebration!